There has been some confusion lately so can we put it all down in writing.
Intermediate Lessons 7:00pm – 7:45pm $5
- Dancers are invited to join the intermediate class at the discretion of our primary teacher, Shan Deng. If you feel you are ready to progress you need to consult with her about the level of class that is appropriate for you.
Beginner Lesson 7:45pm – 8:30pm $5
- There may be occasions when an intermediate dancer feels they need revision of the step being taught in the beginner class. They are welcome to join by paying the $5 fee.
- If there is a gender imbalance in the beginner class then the TEACHER MAY ASK individual intermediate dancer to ‘taxi’ at some point in the lesson.
Milonga 8:30pm – 10:30pm $10
- This part of the evening is open to all members and guests.
- We are considering staying open until 11:00pm. Please indicate to the committee if you would like this, and vote with your feet by staying on the dancefloor until 10:30pm at the moment.