The first month of the year has gone. It seems the community spread of COVID-19 is slowing down. However, we are still unsure what trend and change February brings as the schools go back in a week or so. The club committee has decided to wait further before we reconsider whether to resume our club activities.
Please be advised there will be no Practicas, Milonguitas or Milongas by the club until further notice.
The committee will reassess the situation in mid-February.
Be safe and stay healthy!
All the best,